Welcome to The Wildflower Patch!
The Wildflower Patch plants are grown:
– And established… ready to be planted in the garden.
– From seeds sourced ethically and responsibly.
– With sustainable and local by products. For example, in compost made from green, garden bin waste.
– For positioning in a cultivated border or a designated wildflower patch.
– To become habitats and nectar sources for bees, butterflies, hover flies and the other bugs visiting your garden.
– To flower, in many cases, from spring until autumn. Insects like ladybirds can then hibernate in the seed heads…everyone’s a winner!
– To suit the conditions of the spot where you are planning to plant them. Just tell us whether yours is shady, sunny, damp or dry, and we’ll make the match.
– And The Wildflower Patch gift vouchers make lovely presents… for a special occasion, treat, Christmas or at any time of year.
Buy from us:
Contact us on 07712 224192 or email@example.com to arrange a visit, place your order or for more information.