Welcome to The Wildflower Patch!
The Wildflower Patch plants are grown,
– established and ready for the garden.
– from seeds sourced ethically and responsibly.
– with sustainable and local by products. The compost is made from green, garden bin waste. Biodegradable pots are used where possible so you can plant them with the plants!
– and can be positioned in the cultivated border or in a designated wildflower patch.
– to become habitats and nectar sources for bees, butterflies, hover flies and the other bugs visiting your garden.
– and many will flower from spring until autumn. Insects like ladybirds can then hibernate in the seed heads…everyone’s a winner!
– to suit the conditions of the spot where you are planning to plant them. Just tell us whether yours is shady, sunny, damp or dry, and we’ll make the match.
– and The Wildflower Patch gift vouchers make lovely presents. They can be given for a special occasion, for Christmas or as a treat, at any time of year.
Buy from us!
Contact us on 07712 224192 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit, place your order or for more information.
How can we help? Please call – we are always happy to talk wildflower plants!